We use both DHL Express Couriers, Fastway Couriers and AnPost.ie. These couriers require a signature on receipt of order. If you are not home, when the courier calls, you will be left a calling card advising you a delivery attempt was made. The courier should also try to contact you by telephone (it is very important to provide a valid telephone for the delivery recipient).
Articles in this section
- How long will it take to receive my order?
- How will I know that my order has been shipped?
- Local Customs Charges & Taxes
- What delivery company do you use to ship my order?
- What Countries Do You Ship To and What Are The Costs?
- I don’t see my country listed on your website. Can you ship my order to me?
- How do I track my order delivery?
- I was not at home when the courier attempted to delivered my order. What do I do?
- How can I change my shipping address?
- Can you ship to my work address?